Dbz Fight For Life Dbz Fight For Life

That was cool...

It was like a bootleg Fight for Life (If u didn't see it see it!!!) with DBZ characters, could have had more fighting though. Oh well it still rocked

Bounty Hunters Talk Back Bounty Hunters Talk Back

It was good...

It was good and although I think da Star Wars series suck (except the Cartoon Network one which actually made sense) this one helped me...a little

The Pop Up Stopper V2 Pre The Pop Up Stopper V2 Pre

What da crap?

Dude I didn't get it.
1. The guy looks like ninja which has no relation to computers.
2. Wtf was with da sword?
3. It had no meaning!!!
It better be damn good da movie or I'm a blam it!!!

SeiyruRenaih responds:

It doesn't have to make sense really. You see Sonic the Hedgehog saving the world- but would you ever thing they would in real life? My point exactly. Thanks for taking the time to review it!

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Holy crap man that is HILARIOUS!!! DUDE U GOT T MAKE PT 3 MAN

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

If Only, If Only

If only da sound was da same with th voices, it would sound good. Sorry to say but I'm gettin' damn sick of ppl using that song cause it sucks and it makes their movie sucks (no offense!!!)

NESkartoon NESkartoon

I Definetly want to see this!!!

I hope it comes soon. ALready it looks funny and it better be funny like da trailor!!!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

What a movie!!!

Dude that movie was good and hilarious. If I had more thumbs I'd give it a hell lot of thumbs!!! Who ever hasn't seen it SEE IT NOW!!!

Mallow Puffs Commercial Mallow Puffs Commercial

What da crap?

You are damn lucky their is no number on Newgrounds lower than a zero becasue by God I would put u a negative 100. No wait u don't even deserve that...what were u thnking?

Super Star Saga 2: Part 1 Super Star Saga 2: Part 1

Expecting More...

You know I kinda expected to be... u know kind of funny with the characters from GBA instead of da SNES version. Eh, But all in all u wasted ur time on it and I give u credit on it

Lost At Sea Lost At Sea

Ha Ha

Ha ha that is hilarious how the mermaids weren't really mermaids but sea cows

SketchMichaels responds: